Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Live Chat Comparison: A Goal-driven Approach to Chat Vendor Selection Selecting a live chat vendor can feel like evaluating dizzying lists of features -- each feature-set will help achieve a goal. But the challenge is...
Data Centers in the Crosshairs: Today's Most Dangerous Security Threats Every day, attackers conspire to take down applications and steal data, leaving your data center infrastructure in the crosshairs. Storing the most...
Security for Virtualization: Getting the Balance Right Virtualization promises cost savings, improved productivity, and the ability to transform your business. But too often security can either detract...
The Holistic Approach to Preventing Zero Day Attacks The news has been full of attacks on retailers. Target lost the data of more than 100 million customers, as wily attackers located unguarded...