Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Improve Patient Engagement and Profitability: Embrace Consumerism and New Technology Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2014 Time: 11:30 AM Eastern Standard Time Duration: 1 hour, 30 minutes Legislation isn't the only thing triggering...
Voice Trunking in an IP World: Charting a Practical Path for PRI and SIP Information technology (IT) leaders understand that a converged Internet Protocol (IP) network is the endgame for innovative organizations....
Stop Phishing: A Guide to Protecting Your Web Site Against Phishing Scams Phishing scams are a serious problem around the world. The number of attacks -- and their level of sophistication -- has skyrocketed in recent...
See What Security, Reliability and Efficiency Look Like Monday, September 8, 2014 1:00 PM EDT When it comes to IT infrastructure, you can't afford to take chances. The new System x servers with...