Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
BEST PRACTICE WEBINAR: Critical Requirements for Building a Future-Ready Contact Center Wednesday, October 29, 2014 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific Today, customers expect the agent who answers their call to know they've already sent an...
Live Chat Comparison: A Goal-driven Approach to Chat Vendor Selection Selecting a live chat vendor can feel like evaluating dizzying lists of features -- each feature-set will help achieve a goal. But the challenge is...
Security for E-Signatures and E-Transactions: What to Look for in a Vendor Businesses are moving more and more of their customer transactions to the web. Security is understandably a top concern as online transactions...
McAfee Enhances Next Generation Firewall Threats aimed at corporate entities and enterprises are rapidly evolving, with targeted attacks becoming the norm and advanced persistent threats...