Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Phone System Buyer's Guide: What's New Since Your Last Phone Purchase? Everything. If you are feeling the constraints of your current phone system, you may be wondering about the benefits of a new system (updating your current...
Process Automation and Multichannel Technology: Exceptional Customer Experience Drives Success Today, business process automation isn't just about efficiency, it's about operating a business for your customers. To ensure a positive customer...
Compliance and Clients Enterprise data center clients operate in some of the most complex and regulated environments in the world. These clients need assurance that their...
Evaluating File Sync and Share Solutions: 12 Questions to Ask about Security File sync and share can increase productivity, but how do you pick a solution that works for you? There will likely be a number of factors guiding...