Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
The Customer Experience: the Journey from Good to Great Providing a great customer experience has emerged as the holy grail of competitive advantage. And more than just efficiency, operational metrics...
BEST PRACTICE WEBINAR: Benchmark Your Contact Center Routing: How Do You Score Against Today's Best Practices? Wednesday, October 8, 2014 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific We're all painfully aware that both customer expectations and technology are evolving...
Case Study: NetApp A global data storage provider whose business is booming needed a best-in-class data center to serve as the backbone of its technical operations...
Three Ways System Downtime Affects Companies and Four Methods to Minimize It Downtime happens and often at the worst time possible. Organizations experiencing downtime face direct and indirect costs from the loss of critical...