Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Live Chat Comparison: A Goal-driven Approach to Chat Vendor Selection Selecting a live chat vendor can feel like evaluating dizzying lists of features -- each feature-set will help achieve a goal. But the challenge is...
The Business Value of Integrating the Contact Center within Your Omni-Channel Strategy This Aberdeen eBook outlines the business value and best practices of integrating the contact center with omni-channel programs in order to deliver...
Data Centers in the Crosshairs: Today's Most Dangerous Security Threats Every day, attackers conspire to take down applications and steal data, leaving your data center infrastructure in the crosshairs. Storing the most...
Point-of-Sale Systems: Endpoint Malware Detection and Remediation Considering that the news has featured a parade of data breaches over the last year or so, virtually all of which began on compromised endpoints,...