Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Voice Trunking in an IP World: Charting a Practical Path for PRI and SIP IT leaders understand the real-world road to all-IP means leveraging existing technology investments as well as intelligently integrating...
5 Ways UC Makes IT a Hero IT is enjoying a new role as the hero of enterprise communications. Thanks to UC, IT departments are delivering freedom and empowerment to...
Computer Manufacturer Swaps Out Guardium to Save 70% in Operating Costs One of the largest computer technology companies in the world replaced their IBM Guardium deployment with Imperva SecureSphere, to audit and...
Criminals and Vulnerabilities: Understanding the Threats to Your Online Business Live Event Date: August 12, 2015 @ 2:00 p.m. ET / 11:00 a.m. PT The threats to website security can be divided into two main groups: those...