Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
The Virtual Contact Center: An Essential Guide to Transform Your Customer Experience An Essential Guide to Transform Your Customer Experience What is a Virtual Contact Center? A Virtual Contact Center (VCC) is a cloud-based contact...
Welcome to the Etherverse It's time to think differently about business communications. There really is a better solution to your business technology challenges. Watch now...
Gartner's 2015 IDaaS Magic Quadrant Gartner has named Okta as the only leader in its 2015 Identity & Access Management as a Service (IDaaS) Magic Quadrant. Access your...
Best Practices in Detecting and Preventing Contact Center Fraud for Financial Services Firms On-demand Event Event Date: June 30, 2015 Mitigating voice-facilitated fraud at contact centers is one of the biggest challenges facing financial...