Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Gaining the Competitive Edge How VoIP and SIP Trunking are Changing the Communications Landscape Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technologies emerged in the mid-1990s and have since significantly impacted both enterprise and carrier...
The Aragon Research Globe™ for Real-time Collaboration, 2013: Web and Video Conferencing Collide The need to meet and work with others in different locations is getting more critical in a digital era. Business is inherently distributed,...
Incident Response: Six Steps for Managing Cyber Breaches Now that security breaches are practically unavoidable, organizations must adopt new postures to be prepared for and successfully respond to...
Protect Your Data: How to Stop Data Leaking Out of Your Enterprise Live Date: March 25, 2014 | 9:00 am EDT / 1:00 pm GMT / 2:00 pm CET With the explosive growth of electronically stored information, organizations...