Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Voice Trunking in an IP World: Charting a Practical Path for PRI and SIP Information technology (IT) leaders understand that a converged Internet Protocol (IP) network is the endgame for innovative organizations....
Top Points to Consider when Implementing Business-Class Communications and Collaboration Solutions To support business-class communications and collaboration in today's competitive environment and hyper-connected world, companies of all sizes...
VPN Authentication by BlackBerry Regardless of technology advances that simplify system access, VPN-based access is still vital, yet often problematic. The key operational...
Intelligent Compliance: Establishing Trust in the Datacenter With the average cost of a data breach reaching $3.5 million, the pressure is intense to maintain the security and compliance of your data center....