Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Enabling an "Always On" Global Trading Partner Network Doing business around the clock and across the globe is the new normal for many businesses today. How can you keep your trading partner network up...
Network Transformation: A Guide to Planning Your Journey to All-IP Historically, communication service providers (CSPs) have viewed network transformation through the narrow lens of technology, as though it were a...
4 Ways DNS Can Accelerate Business Growth This DNS eBook describes how DNS has developed over the years to support business growth as new needs have emerged, for example, advanced traffic...
BYOD Security That Works The bring-your-own-device (BYOD) phenomenon hit enterprise IT faster than a knife fight in a phone booth. You were cruising along with your secure...