Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Top Points to Consider when Implementing Business-Class Communications and Collaboration Solutions To support business-class communications and collaboration in today's competitive environment and hyper-connected world, companies of all sizes...
How to Use TCO to Build a Business Case for Unified Communications Historically, IT investments were made simply in the interest of increasing competitiveness and with little insight into the hard, fact-based...
Top 10 Reasons You Need Centrify for Red Hat Centrify provides Red Hat Linux integration with Active Directory.¬†The Centrify Suite centrally secures and manages Red Hat Linux¬†systems —...
The Threat Landscape Hardly a day goes by without the discovery of a new cyberthreat somewhere in the world! But how do you keep up with new malware and evolving...