Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
The State of the Web Conferencing Market: Enabling Workplace Transformation for Enhanced Teamwork and Productivity Triggered by landmark shifts in businesses, the demand for collaborative technologies and online meetings is on the rise. The ongoing workplace...
Network Transformation: Get Smart with Your Data So you've made the move to IP, optimized your network to make it more efficient, and priced it effectively to monetize it. Now what do you do?...
Five Design Principles of an Effective Endpoint Security Strategy On-demand Event Event Date: September 17, 2014 In response to the rising number of data breaches and the regulatory and legal impact that can...
The Power of Everyone - How Community-Based Email Encryption Strengthens Security Email is still the most powerful tool in business, but it can put organizations at risk. Zix email encryption solutions connect and protect what...