Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Getting Mobile Engagement Right: Measurement Tools & Best Practices Customers today are more connected, complex and demanding than ever before, and providing a consistent mobile experience across channels is a...
Phone System Buyer's Guide: What's New Since Your Last Phone Purchase? Everything. If you are feeling the constraints of your current phone system, you may be wondering about the benefits of a new system (updating your current...
Closing the Antivirus Protection Gap: A Comparative Study on Effective Endpoint Protection Strategies Corporate economic concerns have put increased pressure on already limited IT resources in recent years as the onslaught of malware and...
Mobility: Strengthening the Weakest Link in eDiscovery The mobile workforce is on the rise—and so are the risks of litigation. As employees use more devices, messaging systems, SaaS and social...