Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Top Points to Consider when Implementing Business-Class Communications and Collaboration Solutions To support business-class communications and collaboration in today's competitive environment and hyper-connected world, companies of all sizes...
10 Considerations in Moving to the Cloud: Is the Cloud Right for Your Contact Center? As more contact centers embrace the cloud deployment model, there is a plethora of service and solution choices, functionality and capability to...
Practical Guide to IT Security Breach Prevention Part I Did you know 59% of people fail to store their passwords securely? With users connecting to unsecured public networks and running multiple...
State Of Fraud According to a 2014 Javelin Strategy & Research Study, there is a new victim of fraud every two seconds – and...