Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Integrate audio devices with contact center software for striking insight and reporting. (And enhance the customer experience while you're at it!) Date: Thursday, December 03, 2015 Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time Duration: 1 hour WHY ATTEND? Learn how to understand what is happening...
Living Color Over Living Networks: How to Optimally Deliver Video in the Adaptive Enterprise It's unavoidable: enterprise IT has to deliver much more video across the business. The proven value of video as a collaborative communications...
Using Log Data Streams for Real-time Analytics: 4 Common Use Cases An organization's ability to identify, assess and resolve technical issues is critical to business success. Developer, operations and IT teams must...
Stop Unauthorized Privileged Access Management Do you know which administrator or SSH key has access to which servers in your organization? If not, your IT environment may already be at risk....