Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
The Multichannel Difference: Ready, Set, Interact "How may I help you?" This question is the engine that drives commerce. It's the link between need and fulfillment. If there's any truth to there...
Frost & Sullivan—Genesys Wins the 2014 North American Award for Cloud Customer Contact Solutions Genesys has been able to apply the best of all strategic approaches in moving to the cloud. It has acquired assets to bypass the long R&D process...
Tackle Your Insider Threat — Protect Your Information and Organization Live Event Date: May 13, 2105 @ 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT Your data is a valuable asset that can quickly transform into a liability when...
7 Steps to Developing a Cloud Security Plan Designing and implementing an enterprise security plan can be a daunting task for any business. To help facilitate this endeavor, NaviSite has...