Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Top Points to Consider when Implementing Business-Class Communications and Collaboration Solutions To support business-class communications and collaboration in today's competitive environment and hyper-connected world, companies of all sizes...
Getting Mobile Engagement Right: Measurement Tools & Best Practices Customers today are more connected, complex and demanding than ever before, and providing a consistent mobile experience across channels is a...
How Cybercriminals Make Money With Your Email This paper by Osterman Research discusses key issues organizations should address in the context of cybercrime carried out through email, and...
Top 8 Things To Secure on iOS and Android to Protect Corporate Information Watch this on-demand webcast as security expert Randy Franklin Smith, from Ultimate Windows Security, shows you a technical and pragmatic approach...