Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
The Pitfalls of TCPA and Its Impact on Your Business: Up-Selling, Telemarketing & Collections Time/Date: April 29, 2014 @ 11:30 a.m. EDT / 16:30 BST The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) of 1991 was intended to curb telemarketing...
VoIP Vulnerabilities Many administrators assume that since voice over IP (VoIP) technology uses data networks, the same security that holds good for data networks would...
Top 3 Reasons for Unified Identity It's time high-level executives and IT compliance officers recognize and acknowledge the danger of malicious insiders, an increased attack surface...
IT Security by the Numbers: Calculating the Total Cost of Protection Humorist Franklin P. Jones may have said it best: "When you get something for nothing, you just haven't been billed for it yet." These are wise...