Superpages.com provides ProStores to turn Web sites into online shops for small businesses.
- Seamless integration with the advertiser's Superpages.com Web site, allowing a business to take orders 24/7.
- An unlimited online catalog that can be submitted to eBay, Yahoo!, Google product search and other marketplace and shopping search engines.
- Real-time shipping through UPS, FedEx and other carriers that make it easier for consumers to do business with advertisers.
- Tax calculations, real-time payment processing (including PayPal) and the ability to set up recurring and automated monthly billing.
- E-mail marketing campaigns that let advertisers announce upcoming sales, promotions and special pricing discounts through their databases of customers.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Improving Engagement with Multi-Channel Service Best-in-Class organizations execute on a strategy that supports the multi-channel nature of customer requests. These leading organizations do not...
Putting Mobile First: Best Practices of Mobile Technology Leaders Building a mobile collaboration or bring-your-own-device solution requires three things: mobile applications, the mobile devices themselves and the...
Saving Time and Resources Managing Administrator Rights On-demand Event Event Date: July 22, 2014 In this WhatWorks analysis, John Pescatore examines a use case where end users had local administrative...
How to Choose a Certificate Authority for Safer Web Security Without trust, no website or online service can succeed in the competitive online marketplace. This year has seen a spate of breaches that have...