Attention Booksellers: Top 10 Hot Tomes for 2007
The top 10 most sought-after, out-of-print books of 2007 cover football scouting, knitting and sex, according to BookFinder.com.
- Once a Runner (1978) by John L. Parker, Jr.; cult classic distance running novel (long-awaited sequel, Again to Carthage, released November).
- Football Scouting Methods (1962) by Steve Belichick; legendary college football scout's playbook, used by coaches and players.
- Sex (1992) by Madonna; the pop icon's book of erotic photos, a perennial favorite.
- Promise Me Tomorrow (1984) by Nora Roberts; early novel that the bestselling romance novelist refuses to reprint.
- The Lion's Paw (1946) by Robb White; enduring children's adventure story.
- The Principles of Knitting (1988) by June Hemmons Hiatt; ultimate indispensable hand knitting resource.
- Raven: The Untold Story of the Reverend Jim Jones and his People (1982) by Tim Reiterman; chronicles the inner workings which allowed the Peoples Temple to flourish.
- Aran Knitting (1997) by Alice Starmore; history and how-to about the Irish technique.
- One Way Up (1964) by John F. Straubel; history of helicopters and vertically rising aircraft.
- Dear and Glorious Physician (1959) by Taylor Caldwell; novel based on the life of Saint Luke.
Since 1997, BookFinder.com has been one of the best ways to find and buy new, used, rare and out-of-print books online. The one-stop e-commerce search engine has an inventory of over 150 million books available for sale from a network of 150,000 booksellers from over 50 countries, making it one of the world's largest searchable book inventory available anywhere, online or off, according to the company. BookFinder.com recently published the fifth annual BookFinder.com Report, an analysis of out-of-print book demand between July 2006 and June 2007 at: http://report.bookfinder.com/. Michelle Megna is managing editor of ECommerce-Guide.com.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Process Automation and Multichannel Technology: Exceptional Customer Experience Drives Success Today, business process automation isn't just about efficiency, it's about operating a business for your customers. To ensure a positive customer...
Brilliantly Simple Business Communications Complexity is NOT synonymous with "sophisticated" - that's a myth the suppliers of complexity want you to believe so they can sell you a service to...
Lumension Guide to Patch Management Best Practices With the sophistication and sheer volume of exploits targeting major applications and operating systems, the speed of assessment and deployment of...
Breach Detection Systems Comparative Analysis: Security Value Map Targeted attacks and advanced threats are customized to infiltrate your unique IT infrastructure, evade conventional defenses, and remain hidden...