15 EBay Listing Tools to Make Selling Online Easier, Faster
While eBay offers its own listing tools for sellers, some people find it time consuming to use them or discover that eBay's own tools don't provide the listing features you want -- like listing your inventory across multiple auctions sites in addition to your own Web store.
Each of the eBay tools on this list is available for less than $25 per month. However, many of the tools we list offer a free trial so you can try them to see which ones suit your needs before making any cash investment.
15 Best EBay Auction Listing Tools
1. AuctionSound is an eBay auction management software product that sellers can use to manage eBay consignment and online inventory. The software provides options for image hosting, eBay templates and consignor management and reporting tools. Pricing starts at a $24.99/month; free 30-day trial.
2. AuctionSplash is a desktop tool that gives eBay sellers access to listing templates, picture hosting (up to eight photos) and scheduling. The service offers a no-hassle, single-page listing screen. AuctionSplash is free to use.
3. Auctiva auction management provides a number of tools including professionally designed eBay templates, marketing tools, image hosting, listing software, and inventory management. Pricing starts at $2.95 and go up to 19.95/month; free 30-day trial.
4. Blackthorne Basic is a software application that lets you create professional listings in bulk, track the status of sales, and manage buyer communication and feedback -- all from your desktop. Pricing starts at $9.99/month; free 30-day trial.
5. ChannelMAX is an inventory management service that lets you create a Web store, plus list your inventory to multiple online marketplaces including eBay, Overstock and uBid. You can schedule listings, create listing templates and more. Pricing starts at $24.99/month.
6. eBay Selling Manager is free for all eBay sellers, and you can access it from within your "My eBay" tab. The tool is designed to help medium-volume sellers manage their eBay listings. Features include the option to track active listings, generate bulk feedback, and print invoices and labels in bulk. The eBay Selling Manager is free via an eBay account.
7. eBay Turbo Lister is a free listing tool that lets sellers list multiple items and upload in bulk to eBay. Turbo Lister offers bulk-editing capability, search tools and a toolbar for better control of your listings. The eBay Turbo Lister is free via an eBay account.
8. EZLister.Net is a Web-based auction business management solution. Sellers can use EZLister.Net to automate routine tasks associated with listing and managing eBay auctions and item listings. Pricing is based on a per-listing fee.
9. Infopia offers SaaS (Software as a Service) ecommerce solutions including a Marketplaces product that helps you to build a multi-channel business by optimizing product sales across your own website and online marketplaces like eBay and Amazon. Sellers can manage all online inventory, marketplace listings and orders from one place. Contact Infopia for pricing details.
10. Page Mage is a listing tool with creative and interactive eBay templates. Sellers can add video, moving text, slideshows and more to any eBay listing page. Pricing starts at $9.95/month for unlimited listings; free for 24 listings per month.
11. ProStores offers sellers a complete ecommerce platform, including Web store, shopping cart, built-in templates and more. EBay sellers can sync eBay and ProStores inventory and also list on eBay from the ProStores interface. Pricing starts at $20.95/month in addition to per transaction fees; free 30-day trial.
12. SitePal is a hosted service that lets you create a speaking avatar for your eBay listing or website. Character options let you use your own photo and record your own voice or use built-in Text-To-Speech. Pricing starts at $19.95/month; free 15-day trial.
13. Solid Commerce is a multi-channel ecommerce platform designed to let you sell and list items across a number of sites including eBay and Amazon. Inventory management features lets you synchronize your inventory stock levels in real-time across your various sale channels, and manage your business from a central interface. Pricing is based on monthly sales revenue.
14. Supreme Auction is an eBay-compatible application that lets you create multiple listings and submit them to eBay. The application offers free template designs, widgets, images and more. With this tool you can list on eBay U.S., eBay UK, eBay Germany. Supreme Auction is free with optional paid upgrades available.
15. Vendio eBay Listing Software is part of the Vendio Platform and lets you create and manage your online auction pages. The Vendio Platform is a multi-channel solution that manages sales across eBay, Amazon, a Vendio Store and more. Pricing for Vendio Marketplace is based on monthly sales revenue; free 60-day trial and free Web store.
Tell us about your favorite eBay listing tools in the comments section below. We love to hear what tools our readers use to get the job done.
Looking for More eBay Tools and Tips?
Check out these related articles on EcommerceGuide.com:
- 5 Market Research Tools for EBay Sellers
- Shipping Tips and Free Tools for E-tailers
- Glamour Shots: Inspiring Inventory with Free Image Editors
- EBay Tools: Off-eBay Options to Publish Listings
- Seller Tools: EBay Compatible Shopping Carts
Vangie Beal is a veteran online seller and frequent contributor to ECommerce-Guide.com. She is also managing editor of Webopedia.com. You can tweet with her online @AuroraGG.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Mobility & Cloud are Changing the Face of Visual Communications On-Demand Webcast Thanks to mobility, visual communications tools are becoming increasingly pervasive, with high user-expectations. Cloud options...
2014 Neustar Annual DDoS Attacks and Impact Report: A Neustar High-Tech Brief DDoS attacks against high-tech firms have started to take a dangerous turn. It's called DDoS smokescreening — attackers using DDoS as a...
Saving Time and Resources Managing Administrator Rights On-demand Event Event Date: July 22, 2014 In this WhatWorks analysis, John Pescatore examines a use case where end users had local administrative...
Compliance and Clients Enterprise data center clients operate in some of the most complex and regulated environments in the world. These clients need assurance that their...