It's time to make your search marketing list, and check it twice. To help, here are holiday season tips from Yahoo Search Marketing.
- Review your seasonal product offerings/best sellers and apply holiday modifiers ("Christmas gift for grandmother").
- Offer gift cards and bid on relevant keywords.
- Holiday shoppers are in the mood to buy, so adjust bidding and budgets to take advantage of higher conversion rates for many holiday and gift-related terms.
- Be prepared for last minute shoppers, and budget and prepare accordingly for post holiday sales.
- URL must link to a page that is obviously and immediately relevant to the keyword.
- If the ad does not link to a product-specific landing page, provide a clear and obvious path to the product.
- Ensure prices and promotions are consistent with search copy and always provide effective on-site search for easier navigation.
- Use Gift Guide pages for general gifting keywords and offer incentives for e-mail capture, such as "free" newsletter, sales alerts, etc.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
6 Benefits of Unified Communications as a Service Despite the dazzle of UC, the hassle of implementing and supporting it can deter enterprises from adopting UC. Read this paper to learn 6 reasons...
The Virtual Contact Center: An Essential Guide to Transform Your Customer Experience An Essential Guide to Transform Your Customer Experience What is a Virtual Contact Center? A Virtual Contact Center (VCC) is a cloud-based contact...
Stop Unauthorized Privileged Access Management Do you know which administrator or SSH key has access to which servers in your organization? If not, your IT environment may already be at risk....
Best Practices in Detecting and Preventing Contact Center Fraud for Financial Services Firms On-demand Event Event Date: June 30, 2015 Mitigating voice-facilitated fraud at contact centers is one of the biggest challenges facing financial...