It's time to make your search marketing list, and check it twice. To help, here are holiday season tips from Yahoo Search Marketing.
- Review your seasonal product offerings/best sellers and apply holiday modifiers ("Christmas gift for grandmother").
- Offer gift cards and bid on relevant keywords.
- Holiday shoppers are in the mood to buy, so adjust bidding and budgets to take advantage of higher conversion rates for many holiday and gift-related terms.
- Be prepared for last minute shoppers, and budget and prepare accordingly for post holiday sales.
- URL must link to a page that is obviously and immediately relevant to the keyword.
- If the ad does not link to a product-specific landing page, provide a clear and obvious path to the product.
- Ensure prices and promotions are consistent with search copy and always provide effective on-site search for easier navigation.
- Use Gift Guide pages for general gifting keywords and offer incentives for e-mail capture, such as "free" newsletter, sales alerts, etc.
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Integrate audio devices with contact center software for striking insight and reporting. (And enhance the customer experience while you're at it!) Date: Thursday, December 03, 2015 Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time Duration: 1 hour WHY ATTEND? Learn how to understand what is happening...
Executive Viewpoint: Choosing Your Connection to the Cloud Anthony Christie, the Chief Marketing Officer for Level Communications, is responsible for customer experience, worldwide marketing and product...
The Identity of Things (IDoT): Access Management Reference Architecture for the Internet of Things In the great Internet of Things (IoT) gold rush, early adopters have largely left behind identity and access management. As a result, many...
10 Best Practices for Log Management Today's systems can include thousands of server instances or micro-service containers, each generating its own log data. With the rapid emergence...