12 Social Media Marketing Platforms for Ecommerce Marketers
Ecommerce business owners understand that Internet marketing has to span all the communication channels their customers use, and today this includes all the social channels where you maintain business profiles.
According to a report by Econsultancy, companies have moved from experimenting with social media marketing to more focused activities that are more likely to integrate with other marketing channels and across business functions.
When looking for a social media marketing platform, you want software that will help you manage social media publishing across multiple channels (such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube and others), and tools to schedule campaigns and monitor any response to your messages.
Its also important to ensure that the social media marketing platform provides your marketers with detailed analytics and reporting to measure campaign effectiveness, and it also needs to integrate with other marketing channels you use, including email, your website and ecommerce software -- like your shopping cart, for example.
Here are 12 social media marketing management tools and platforms that can help you manage and track online social marketing efforts.
12 Social Media Marketing Platforms
1. Arkli AddIn Social provides a cloud-based social communications platform that integrates into any website. The AddIn Social platform is designed to keep users on your site by allowing them to publish and schedule social media posts. Once posted, detailed stats for each post including reach, clicks and conversion data from Google Analytics are measured. Subscription pricing starts at $300 per month.
2. The Awareness Social Marketing Hub lets businesses control social media efforts with permissioning, workflow, audit controls and comment management. With this platform, you can better centralize your social media strategy and achieve social media ROI by measuring success across social media channels. The Awareness Social Marketing Hub supports Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr and your own community within the hub. Subscription pricing starts at $500 per month.
3. Convert Social offers a Social Media Scheduling tool that helps social marketers spread messages through multiple social channels. In addition to scheduling and managing the messages, you can also use Convert Social to manage all your social media profiles to read and respond to messages all in one place. Convert Social also offers specific tools for Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Subscription pricing starts at $9.99 per month
4. Crowd Factory offers a social media-marketing platform that can help you acquire more customers with every social interaction, and it provides visibility to track and optimize social activity. Using Crowd Factory lets you layer social elements on all marketing campaigns including websites, Facebook, landings pages, ecommerce carts and email and then measure ROI from social activity at the campaign level. Subscription pricing starts at $499 per month.
5. The Direct Message Labs REACH v4 platform identifies key social media locations for your brand (e.g., demographics) and then builds a roadmap to help your business effectively reach users in those locations. Direct Message Labs helps you to build new pages, create new profiles and integrate into existing locations while your team creates posts, comments, videos, surveys and other content. Pricing is available on request.
6. HootSuite is a social media dashboard to manage and measure social networks. With HootSuite, a business can manage multiple social profiles, schedule messages and tweets, track brand mentions and analyze social media traffic. The social marketing tool provides options for team collaboration and custom analytics so you can create custom reports from more than 30 report modules to share with clients and colleagues. A limited free version is available, with subscription pricing starting at $5.99 per month.
7. Kwanzoo offers a multichannel engagement marketing platform that lets marketers build creative from ready-to-use templates, run campaigns over both traditional and social channels and optimize campaigns in real-time by channel for engagement, clicks, social interactions or conversions. Kwanzoo supports the major social media platforms, including Facebook, Linkedln and Twitter. Subscription pricing starts at $249 per month.
8. Loop Lingo is a social rewards platform that can help businesses increase revenue by leveraging social media deals at the point of sale, giving consumers extra incentive to purchase your products while you build a social following. The platform can measure each success or failure and provides analytics to help you create promotions and boost your online brand message. Pricing is performance-based, and you pay only when Loop Lingo technology generates the sale.
9. Postling is a "social inbox" that lets you monitor what people are saying about your business. Using Postling, you can publish to any of the popular social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Wordpress, Tumblr and Flickr. You can use Postling to schedule posts and track conversations about your brand. The the analytics dashboard shows the effectiveness of your social media marketing. Subscription pricing starts at $3/month per social media account.
10. The Roost social marketing platform is mainly for businesses that rely on word-of-mouth and referrals. Roost Campaign Creator offers marketing templates to market campaigns across Facebook and Twitter. The analytics allows a business to track campaign effectiveness and see individual metrics for each post from both Facebook and Twitter. Roost offers free accounts with subscription pricing for real estate accounts starting at $24.90 per month.
11. Sendible is a platform for engaging with customers, measuring results and monitoring your brand across multiple social media channels. You can engage with customers via email, SMS and Social Media and then update multiple social networks and blogs simultaneously. Back-end analytics helps a business measure the effectiveness of social media and email campaigns. Subscription pricing starts at $9.99 per month.
12. Sprout Social offers integrated social media management tools to help you publish and schedule social updates across multiple social channels, monitor your brand and competition, connect with highly targeted customers, collaborate with your team and measure success with reporting and analytics. Subscription pricing starts at $9 per month.
More Small Business Social Marketing Tips
Are you looking to get a better handle on integrating social media marketing into your ecommerce marketing plan? Try these tips and guides for small business ecommerce sites:
- Constant Contact Helps SMBs Manage Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing & Research Reports for SMBs
- 7 Tips to Manage Customer Service on Facebook
- 5 Social Media Tools to Track Ecommerce Marketing Efforts
Based in Nova Scotia, Canada, Vangie Beal has spent the last decade contributing featured articles and reviews to more than 20 technology-focused publications, including Webopedia and Ecommerce-Guide. You can tweet with her online @AuroraGG
|Do you have a comment or question about this article or other e-commerce topics in general? Speak out in the SmallBusinessComputing.com E-Commerce Forum. Join the discussion today!|
Enabling an "Always On" Global Trading Partner Network Doing business around the clock and across the globe is the new normal for many businesses today. How can you keep your trading partner network up...
Your Scarcest Resource: Time is Money, But Few Organizations Treat It That Way Most companies have elaborate procedures for managing capital. An organization's time, by contrast, goes largely unmanaged. Bain & Company used...
IT Security. Fighting the Silent Threat. Kaspersky Lab experts are releasing new research designed to assist you in your cybersecurity business decisions. IT Security. Fighting the Silent...
From Tree Fort to Fort Knox: 5 Ways Cloud Security Beats What You Have On-Premise Not long ago, security was viewed as one of the biggest obstacles to widespread adoption of cloud-based deployments for enterprise software...